Small groups are an excellent way to discover the truth in God's Word and how it applies to our lives. They are also a great way to make lasting friendships.
• "Uncommon Threads" - Meeting every other Monday evening. Knitting and fellewship.
(Visit and join the "Uncommon Threads at COHSS" Facebook Group Page to learn more.)
• "SEEK" (SpiritSong East End Konnection) - Bible study each week on Wednesdays at 7:00pm at COHSS.
• "The Circle-A Time of Prayer" - Wednesdays at 6:15pm and Sundays at 9:00am at COHSS.
• "CrossRoad" Bible Study - Boynton Beach Group meeting every Tuesday at 7:15pm.
(Visit and join the "CrossRoad Homegroup" Facebook Group Page to learn more.)
• "Upper Room" - Meeting monthly on Saturdays. For time(s) and location contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Often our small groups meet in someone's home or in a restaurant or coffee house. To join or visit a group, or for more information on locations and times contact email@example.com or call (954) 533-9205.